Did you know that we can eliminate the bedbugs in your home using conventional treatments? We can, and we’re ready to begin helping you. Our exterminators can use conventional treatments to quickly eliminate small bedbug infestations in confined areas. However, need to follow precise steps to guarantee you receive the results you desire. We follow the advice provided by the researchers at Purdue University. After a recent search, they found that exterminators could indeed eliminate bedbugs using conventional treatments as long as they visited the home at least twice.
We always follow this theory to guarantee we can deliver long-lasting results to our clients. We’ll visit your home at least three times to guarantee that the bedbugs are gone for good.
- We’ll visit your house three times
- We’ll inspect the home for bedbugs during the first visit
- If we find bedbugs, we’ll treat the home during two consecutive visits
- During the last visit, we’ll check to make sure that your home is free of bedbugs
- We wait several weeks between visits to ensure all bedbug eggs have had time to hatch